Bay Village, OH, February 18, 2014 –(PR.com)– My Kin App, LLC., Bay Village, OH Announces the release of its HIPAA compliant cloud-based messaging, online chat and video service. The portal is the first comprehensive solution designed for the 21st century family unit. Today’s family is spread across town or the country and unable to make frequent in person visits but still wants to be involved.
The apps developer saw the need for a comprehensive communication tool when trying to stay connected to a loved one in a hospice last year.
“My schedule didn’t allow me to visit in person and I was looking for a way to securely stay connected, post pictures and messages. In the world of cyber-attacks and social networks no longer private, I couldn’t find anything that could meet our family’s needs,” says President Ben Sutterlin. “I saw a need and was able to provide a family connection solution through the development of My Kin.”
How does it work:
· The system has several capabilities that make the family connection possible including; a “head of household” or personal representative that confirms outsiders request for access
· Doctors, Nurses, Home Healthcare workers can post updates to the family about the status and care of a loved one directly to family members
· The loved one receiving treatment is prompted daily for a “check in”
· The intuitive discrete visual prompts that allows caregivers and family to see how they are doing without having to ring the dreaded “call button” or stopping by.
· Family Members can post pictures for their loved one of recent activity so the loved one can stay involved
· The portal has a “family forum” that mimics the “dinner table meeting” approach where family members can be invited for confidential discussions about a loved one to help families gain input without playing telephone tag and mixed messages.
· The system does this through a proprietary secure connection of video, email/messaging and chat.
My Kin App, LLC. Is offering a limited number of “first time” customers 3 months of the service for free to help gain referral business.
My Kin App, LLC. is a North East Ohio startup that seeks to provide communication tools and services to families through its use directly by families and via hospital, hospice, and recovery healthcare facilities.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Ben Sutterlin at 866-933-4315 or email at email@example.com. www.mykinapp.com.
My Kin App, LLC
Released 02.18.14 by PR.com
Image Courtesy PR.com
end of press release
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of End Thumb Sucking LLC or its staff.
Category: Family Topics